Michael Anderson, M.D., is an orthopedic surgeon with a special interest in hip, knee and shoulder replacement.
- He performs the “Muscle sparing Anterior Hip Replacement” which often results in shorter hospital stays and possibly quicker recoveries.
- As a Certified Oxford Knee Surgeon he offers to patients the Oxford Knee Arthroplasty, a partial knee replacement resulting in a much quicker recovery and in the end a higher functioning knee for those that want to be very active.
- State of the art Knee Replacement for those with severe arthritis.
- In addition Dr. Anderson has extensive experience in:
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder
- Rotator cuff repair, both arthroscopic and open
- Surgery of the hand including carpal tunnel and trigger finger release.
- Upon request Dr. Anderson is happy to provide consultation and surgery with follow-up care for broken bones and fractures of joints. (If the patient is in the Emergency Department and you want Dr. Anderson’s expertise, request and insist on calling Dr. Anderson…that is your right.)
Fracture Evaluation and Treatment
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call (435) 628-9393 to schedule an appointment.